Friday, October 7, 2016

EYM & FFF Shopping & Horror Movies

Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.


Oct. 3-7: Where's your favorite place to shop?

1.) My favorite place to shop/spend time: A book store (mainly Barnes & Noble)
I mean, that's pure bliss.

2.) Clothes: Vanity or Aero
3.) Coffee: Starbucks, yes I'm one of those girls who drink a Mocha Chocabullshit
4.) During the Holiday season: Darlington's Holiday Warehouse
5.) Odds & Ends: Dollar Tree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers.


1.) 30 Days of Night
2.) Dawn of the Dead (remake)
3.) Jeepers Creepers
4.) The Babadook
5.) Nightmare Before Christmas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR

http://danibertrand.blogspot.com/p/are-you-feeling-spookerific-its.html


Have a good weekend!! Until next time blogoverse!



2 comments:

  1. Eee, I can't wait to get to this Fast Five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to see the Babadook. It's on Netflix and I've had it on my list for a while but haven't gotten to it. Maybe when I'm done with last seasons American Horror story. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!