Monday, September 29, 2014

EYM - Autumn

Hosted by myself and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books!

Sept. 29 - Oct. 3: Name ONE thing you love about Autumn, even if you hate it!

I pretty much love everything about Autumn and I mean everything! But the one thing I absolutely adore is...

THE WEATHER!

And with the cooler weather brings changing leaves and warmer clothes. Jeans and sweatshirts... ok, mainly sweatshirts! And thus, the bonfires!

But we all know it also brings my favorite holiday... Halloween!

Oh! And my wedding anniversary and my youngest birthday (She will be 5 in a week).

Ok, so what's your favorite thing about Autumn?

7 comments:

  1. It will finally start to get cooler here in FL. I do miss the changing colors of the leaves, but I look forward to walking on the beach when everyone else is starting to shovel snow. :)

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to hoodie weather, though, I like to wear them all year, but I can bring out the thicker ones, now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day to your baby and happy anniversary to you. I love everything about Autumn as well. The leaves changing is always my favorite. Not so much raking them up though. Oh, I also love sweater weather. And pumpkin ANYTHING. Coffee, ice cream, pie... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cooler weather as well. Plus football. Bring on the football!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cooled down a few degrees where I am, although it's in the 80s. I love going north to experience a real autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like taking walks in the cool evenings. (Cool, not cold. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, that autumn air is fantastic.
    Sounds like you've got a great month ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!