June 10: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
1. Unhinged by A.G. Howard
2. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone AND Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
4. The Rule of Three by Eric Walters
5. Etiquette & Espionage AND Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
6. Pure by Julianna Baggott
7. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
8. Cinder & Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
9. Sunrise by Mike Mullin
10. Doll Bones by Holly Black
This might sound a little bias but I really enjoyed doing Cover Girls AtoZ theme. Every year Jax and I take turns picking out 26 different novel covers – no repeats, that we find appealing in our own ways. I chose 13 and Jax selects 13. It’s first come first serve on our alphabet chart. Sometimes we take each other’s letter of choice and sometimes we even pick the same title the other one was thinking about. Then we each give a short expression of what we love about it. Not only is it fun but also very informational! I get to find out what and why Jax handpicks the books she does and I get to find out what she thinks about the novels I selected.
June 2-9: Any fave video games? Not a gamer, then what are your top board games, cards, etc you enjoy?
I like playing Mario Cart (or anything Mario) on Wii and I enjoy playing Liars Dice and several app games. But my favorite thing to do and watch the kids or my honey play video games cause they are so entertaining to watch.
June 3: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer
I will be going to the beach in July (just myself and The Man) and I WILL have one of these in my bag!
1. In the After by Dimitria Lunetta
2. The Outside by Laura Bickle
3. Fuse by Julianna Baggott
4. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
5. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
6. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
7. Alienated by Melissa Landers
8. The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
9. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
10. Cress by Marissa Meyer